IMPORTANT NOTICE: For 2017 Season NO karts including Junior Karts and Kart-Modified will be permitted to run at PittRace AutoX Events due to the addition of armco barrier around the VDA.
Modified and FSAE vehicles must have wheels and or bodywork that is taller than 16 inches to prevent the vehicle from going under the armco barrier. Your vehicle must be inspected by the Safety Steward prior to running.
We are sorry for the inconvenience and will continue to investigate options that would permit us to run Karts in the future.
Are you new? Check out our Novice Guide!
Costs for 2017
- SCCA Members can get a Season Pass to all 9 SCR regular season events for $240.
- Support STC AutoX by investing in a season pass. Can’t make all the events? The season pass not only offers numerous perks for you as a competitor but it gives you the opportunity to contribute to the solo program. Season pass entries assist in upfront costs of the program such as software, equipment and supplies. Invest in STC AutoX today!
- Season Pass Perks:
- Attend 9 events for the cost of 8
- Expedited Event Registration
- Annual Tech
- Free Fun Runs
- $30 for all SCCA Members
- $40 for non-SCCA Members (includes a weekend membership!)
- Pre-Registration Closes at 5PM the day before the event, then on-site registration fees will apply. Please see below for more detail.
- Online Pre-registration is now available! Click the ‘register’ link on the Schedule page.
On-Site Registration Fees:
- $35 for all SCCA Members
- $45 for non-SCCA Members (includes a weekend membership!)
- Cancellations after 5pm the Saturday prior to the event will be issued a credit to be used for a future event of equal cost.
- 8:30-9:30 – Registration
- 8:30-9:45 – Tech
- 10:00 – Driver’s Meeting
- 10:15 – First Car Off